Update 13 Nov 2012
The list of Government Department logo from letter M to O as mainly for Majlis (Council). We choose Malaysian pride, Palm Oil industry as the featured logo above, the new MPOC – Malaysian Palm Oil Council. The purpose of MPOC is to promote the market expansion of Malaysian palm oil and its products by enhancing the image of palm oil and creating better acceptance of palm oil through awareness of various technological and economic advantages (techno-economic advantages) and environmental sustainability.
The objectives of MPOC are; To enhance trade opportunities in the market place by identifying and meeting the latest opportunities in the market; To encourage product diversification by using Malaysian palm oil as the key ingredient, thus gaining a prominent role in new and reformulated products; To improve understanding of palm oil, enhancing its application and elucidating its numerous strengths and benefits; To uphold the good name of Malaysian palm oil by closing the gap between the issues of perception, allegations and the realities of palm oil; To safeguard Malaysian palm oil as the most dominant vegetable oil in terms of market coverage, nutritional benefits, environmental sustainability and commercial success.
Palm oil is derived from the flesh of the fruit of the oil palm species E. Guineensis. In its virgin form, the oil is bright orange-red due to the high content of carotene. Palm oil is Nature’s Gift to Malaysia, and Malaysia’s to the World. As the history, Palm Oil was found used in Egyptian relics of Pharaohs time. In late 1800’s, an anthropologist was discovered an oily residue in an Egyptian tomb. He established the oily residue as palm oil used at leased 5,000 years ago.
- Maal Hijrah
- MAHA 2010
- Majlis Agama Islam Johor (MAIJ)
- Majlis Agama Islam Melaka (MAIM)
- Majlis Agama Islam Selangor (MAIS) New Logo
- Majlis Agama Islam Selangor (MAIS) old logo
- Majlis Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan (MAIWP)
- Majlis Bandaraya Kuala Terengganu (MBKT) (vector + raster)
- Majlis Bandaraya Kuching Selatan
- Majlis Bandaraya Melaka Bersejarah (MBMB) updated
- Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya (MBPJ)
- Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA)
- Majlis Daerah Hulu Selangor
- Majlis Daerah Perak Tengah (MDPT)
- Majlis Daerah Rembau
- Majlis Daerah Setiu
- Majlis Daerah Tampin
- Majlis Daerah Yan, Kedah
- Majlis Islam Sarawak
- Majlis Kebajikan dan Pembangunan Masyarakat Kebangsaan – MAKPEM
- Majlis Kebajikan Kanak-Kanak Malaysia (MKKM)
- Majlis Kebajikan Keluarga Kedah (MKKK)
- Majlis Kecergasan Kebangsaan / National Fitness Council (NFC)
- Majlis Peguam (Malaysian Bar Council)
- Majlis Penggalakan Ekonomi Belia (MPEB)
- Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia (MPM)
- Majlis Perbandaran Alor Gajah (MPAG)
- Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya (MPAJ)
- Majlis Perbandaran Hang Tuah Jaya
- Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru Tengah
- Majlis Perbandaran Kajang
- Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK)
- Majlis Perbandaran Kota Bharu (MPKB)
- Majlis Perbandaran Kuala Terengganu (MPKT) Old Logo (Currently MBKT)
- Majlis Perbandaran Kuantan (MPK)
- Majlis Perbandaran Manjung (MPM)
- Majlis Perbandaran Nilai
- Majlis Perbandaran Pasir Gudang
- Majlis Perbandaran Petaling Jaya (MPPJ) Old Logo (Currently MBPJ)
- Majlis Perbandaran Pulau Pinang
- Majlis Perbandaran Selayang – MPS
- Majlis Perbandaran Selayang – MPS (+Jawi) updated
- Majlis Perbandaran Sepang
- Majlis Perbandaran Seremban
- Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ)
- Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ) 1
- Majlis Perbandaran Temerloh
- Majlis Sukan Negeri Selangor
- Malaysian Anti Corruption Academy (MACA)
- Malaysian Defence Industry Council
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB)
- Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC) New Logo
- Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC) Old Logo
- Malaysian Productivity Corporation (MPC) (previously NPC)
- Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)
- Malaysian Road Conference 7th – MRC 2007
- Malaysian Timber Council (MTC)
- MAMPU – Malaysian Administrative Modernisation & Management Planning Unit
- MARA – Majlis Amanah Rakyat
- MARDI New
- MARDI – Malaysian Agricultural Research & Development Institute old logo
- MARDI – Koperasi (KOMARDI)
- MARTRADE – Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation
- MIDA – Malaysian Industrial Development Authority
- MITI – Ministry of International Trade & Industry New Logo
- MITI – Ministry of International Trade & Industry old logo
- MOF – Perbendaharaan Malaysia, Kementerian Kewangan
- MOSTI – Ministry of Scinece, Technology & Innovation
- MSC Malaysia
- MSC Status
- MyEG – Malaysia E Government
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health – NIOSH
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health – NIOSH Certification
next | P – Z
Logo Military, Police, Uniformed Bodies and all related to uniformed bodies.
Logo of Malaysian States & Flags for Malaysian crest / coat of arms (jata negara a.k.a logo harimau).
Look at Logo Category (above right), for the full list of logo categories. To share the goods with others don’t forget to link back to vectorise logo.
Thanks & Credit to:
- Azwar Halim a.k.a eiyoei for the MBSA..
- Yunn Looi for the Ministry of Int. Trade & Industry (MItI) old logo..
- Faeez for the MITI New Logo..
- Lester [lester99] for the Ministry of Info (MOI)..
- fqemo for the MAHA 2010, MP Termeloh, MOF, MD Hulu Selangor (MDHS), MyKad, MD Yan Kedah, MP Pasir Gudang, NIOSH & NIOSH Cert, MAIJ, MAMPU..
- ninefingers for the MyEG..
Dear Contributors – we recommend you to Share Logo with us..