Government Department’s vector logo list from letter J for Jabatan. Image shown above is the Jabatan Audit Negara, The National Audit Department of Malaysia. The Maroon color represents the corporate image and identity of the National Audit Department. The history of Audit Institutions in Malaya has been established during the British Colonial administration in the early 20th Century to strengthen the Government financial management system. At that time, the office of the Auditor General was formed separately into the Federated Malay States (Negeri-Negeri Melayu Bersekutu) and the Straits Settlements (Negeri-Negeri Selat). In each of the Federated Malay State, the Institution was known as the Audit Office and was headed by a State Auditor. The headquarters of the Audit Office was situated in Kuala Lumpur and was headed by a Chief Auditor.
A more organised National Audit Institution in respect of the structure and audit scope could be traced back to 1906 when the Auditor General of the Federated Malay States was appointed. For the Straits Settlements, even though the Audit Institution has been traced as early as the end of the 19th Century, it was centred in Singapore and only involved two Malayan States namely, Penang and Malacca. Both the institutions were merged in the year 1932 and placed under the Director of Colonial Audit centralised in London. Auditing and the preparation of the audit report were carried out by the Auditor of the Straits Settlements and the Federated Malay States in Kuala Lumpur. When the Federation of Malaya, (Persekutuan Tanah Melayu) attained its independence in 1957, the post of Director of Audi Malaya was changed to the Auditor General. The appointment as well as the responsibilities of the Auditor General are spelt out under Article 105 of the Federal Constitution and the Audit Act 1957.
The objectives of Jabatan Audit Negara are; To prepare quality and timely Audit Reports to Parliament and State Legislatures; To carry out audit activities and prepare reports in an independent and balanced manner; To fulfill the needs and expectations of stakeholders and auditees; To manage audit activities efficiently and effectively; and; To be a model employer.
previous | A -I
- Jabatan Agama Islam Selangor (JAIS)
- Jabatan Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan (JAWI)
- Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia New Logo
- Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia (old logo)
- Jabatan Alam Sekitar Malaysia
- Jabatan Audit Negara Malaysia New Logo
- Jabatan Audit Negara Malaysia (old logo)
- Jabatan Bekalan Air
- Jabatan Hal Ehwal Agama Islam Kedah (JHEAIK)
- Jabatan Hal Ehwal Agama Islam Kelantan
- Jabatan Hal Ehwal Orang Asli
- Jabatan Hal Ehwal Veteran – Angkatan Tentera Malaysia
- Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat New Logo
- Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (old logo)
- Jabatan Kebudayaan dan Kesenian Negara (JKKN)
- Jabatan Kehakiman Mahkamah Syariah Sarawak
- Jabatan Kehakiman Syariah Malaysia (JKSM)
- Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia – JAKIM New Logo
- Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia – JAKIM (old logo)
- Jabatan Kemajuan Masyarakat (KEMAS)
- Jabatan Kemajuan Orang Asli (JAKOA) New Logo
- Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR)
- Jabatan Keselamatan Jalan Raya Malaysia (JKJR)
- Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Sabah
- Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Selangor
- Jabatan Ketua Pengarah Tanah dan Galian
- Jabatan Laut Semenanjung Malaysia
- Jabatan Mineral & Geoscience Malaysia
- Jabatan Muzium Malaysia (.psd)
- Jabatan Peguam Negara
- Jabatan Pelabuhan & Dermaga Sabah
- Jabatan Pelajaran Kedah
- Jabatan Pelajaran Kelantan
- Jabatan Pelajaran N. Sembilan
- Jabatan Pelajaran Pahang
- Jabatan Pelajaran Perak
- Jabatan Pelajaran Pulau Pinang
- Jabatan Pelajaran Sabah
- Jabatan Pelajaran Sarawak
- Jabatan Pelajaran Selangor
- Jabatan Pelajaran Terengganu
- Jabatan Pelajaran Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Jabatan Pelajaran Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan
- Jabatan Pembangunan Wanita
- Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN)
- Jabatan Pendidikan Khas
- Jabatan Penerangan Malaysia
- Jabatan Penerbangan Awam Malaysia (DCA) New Logo
- Jabatan Penerbangan Awam Malaysia (DCA) (old logo)
- Jabatan Pengairan dan Saliran Malaysia
- Jabatan Penilaian dan Perkhidmatan Harta (JPPH)
- Jabatan Penjara Malaysia
- Jabatan Penjara Malaysia (old logo)
- Jabatan Penjara Malaysia – Parol
- Jabatan Perangkaan Malaysia New Logo
- Jabatan Perangkaan Malaysia (old logo)
- Jabatan Perdana Menteri – Unit Penyelarasan Pelaksanaan (ICU)
- Jabatan Perhutanan
- Jabatan Perikanan
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)
- Jabatan Perlindungan Hidupan Liar & Taman Negara – Perhilitan
- Jabatan Pertanian
- Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ)
- Jabatan Pengangkutab Jalan (JPJ) Wilayah
- Jabatan Tenaga Manusia (JTM)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Veterinar
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Veterinar – Veterinary Inspected Malaysia
- Jabatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia
- Jabatan Ukur dan Pemetaan Malaysia (JUPEM)
- Johor Tourism
Logo Military, Police, Uniformed Bodies and all related to uniformed bodies.
Logo of Malaysian States & Flags for Malaysian crest / coat of arms (jata negara a.k.a logo harimau).
Look at Logo Category (above right), for the full list of logo categories. To share the goods with others don’t forget to link back to vectorise logo.
Thanks & Credit to:
- Lester [lester99] for Jab. Kehakiman Mahkamah Syariah Sarawak & Jab Pelajaran Sarawak..
- Se7en [darkcyans] for the Jab Laut S’jung M’sia, Jab Pelajaran Tggnu & Jab Pertahanan Awam..
- Lanterajiwa for the Jab Pelajaran Perak..
- alpha.oomega for the Jabatab Mineral & Geoscience
- School of Logo for the Jab. Pelajaran & Kesihatan Sabah..
- singchi chew [skyblue1107347] for the Jab Pelajaran WP Labuan..
- excellent.rich_as for the JKKN..
- One Naim for the Jab Pelajaran Kedah..
- fqemo for the Jab Peguam Negara, Johor Tourism, JKJR..
- mad [faizuladvertising] for Jab Perangkaan M’sia (New logo)..
Dear Contributors – I recommends u to join us join us as Author easy for u all to directly upload files & share vector logos here.. no longer need to email every logo and waiting me to received the files.. Anyway, keep up your supports & tq..