The Prime Minister of Malaysia (Perdana Menteri Malaysia) is the indirectly elected head of government of Malaysia. He is officially appointed by the Yang diPertuan Agong, the King, the head of state, who in HM’s judgment is likely to command the confidence of the majority of the members of that House of Representatives (Dewan Rakyat), the elected lower house of Parliament. He heads the Cabinet, whose members are appointed by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong advice of the prime minister. The Prime Minister and his Cabinet shall be collectively responsible to Parliament. The Prime Minister’s Department (sometimes referred to as the Prime Minister’s Office) is the body and ministry in which the Prime Minister exercises its functions and powers.
State governments in Malaysia are created by the respective state constitutions. Each state has a unicameral state legislative chamber (Dewan Undangan Negeri) whose members are elected from single-member constituencies. State governments are led by Chief Ministers (Menteri Besar with sultan, or Ketua Menteri without sultan), who are state assembly members from the majority party in the Dewan Undangan Negeri. They advise their respective sultans or governors. In each of the states with a hereditary ruler, the Chief Minister is required to be a Malay, appointed by the Sultan upon the recommendation of the Prime Minister.
- 1 Belia 1 Malaysia
- 1 Malaysia official
- 1 Malaysia ver.2
- 1 Malaysia (Corporate ID)
- Agensi Anti Dadah Kebangsaan
- Agensi Nuklear Malaysia
- Agensi Nuklear Malaysia 35 Years
- Agro Biotec Expo 2009 (N. Sembilan)
- Angkasa Malaysia
- Anti Dadah – Sihat Tanpa Dadah
- Akademi Sains Malaysia
- Akauntan Negara Malaysia
- Akreditasi Malaysia
- Balai Seni Lukis Negara
- Balai Seni Lukis Negara 50 Tahun
- Bangsa Membaca Bangsa Berjaya
- Bangsa Membaca Bangsa Berjaya – Text
- Belia 3K
- Belia 4B
- Belia Generasi Baru – Bt Caves
- Biro Pengaduan Awam (BPA)
- Biro Tata Negara
- BLESS – Business Licensing Electronic Support System
- Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita
- Bulan Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Bulan Bahasa & Sastera
C – E
- CIDB (Construction Industry Development Board)
- Dewan Bahasa Pustaka
- Dewan Bahasa Pustaka (old Logo)
- Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur – DBKL
- Dewan Bandaraya Kuching Utara
- e Perolehan
- East Coast Economic Region Malaysia
- EPU – Economic Planning Unit
F – I
- FAMA – Lembaga Pemasaran Pertanian Persekutuan
- FELCRA – Lembaga Penyatuan dan Pemulihan Tanah Persekutuan
- FELDA – Lembaga Kemajuan Tanah Persekutuan
- FELDA 50 Tahun 1956 – 2006
- FRIM – Forest Research Institute Malaysia
- Government Transformation Programme (GTP)
- Hari Belia Negara 2009
- Institut Kemajuan Desa (INFRA)
- Institut Keusahawanan Negara – INSKEN
- Institusi Lebuhraya dan Pengangkutan
- Istana Budaya
Logo Military, Police, Uniformed Bodies and all related to uniformed bodies.
Logo of Malaysian States & Flags for Malaysian crest / coat of arms (jata negara a.k.a logo harimau).
Look at Logo Category (above right) for at the top left sidebar, for the full list of logo categories. To share the goods with others don’t forget to link back to vectorise logo.
Thanks & Credit to:
- Azwar Halim a.k.a eiyoei for the MBSA..
- James Timberlake [souljaarmy] for the Biro Pengaduan Awam..
- Kerrel [73kerrels] for the 1 belia 1 Malaysia..
- Ataei Ismail for Felda 50 Tahun..
- msebri for the e Perolehan..
- Azad Azahar for the INSKEN (few more in the other category)..
- nine fingers for Angkasa Malaysia..
- palacca for the Belia Generasi Baru..
- fqemo for the EPU, GTP..
- kuRtAzuandy for the Bulan Bahasa Kebangsaan..
Please share with us vector logo for government category which are not listed here..