The Malaysian Society of Hypertension (MSH) was officially registered in 1993 with the main aim is to promote public education on hypertension, to help towards optimum control of hypertension and encouraging research and publication towards better care in the management of hypertension.
Specific Objectives of the Society are to:
• Promote basic and clinical studies and educate doctors and para-medical staffs regarding hypertension and to propagate knowledge on hypertension
• Educate the public and to be of service to all hypertensives in Malaysia and others interested in hypertension and to advise hypertensive patients to remain active and to lead a normal and useful life.
• Promote cost-effective management and control of hypertension.
• Liaise with international bodies related to hypertension and to organise educational meetings or provide services at local and regional levels.
• Compile, print, publish and distribute brochures and/or journals by experts on hypertension.
Keep calm, take deep breath & smile ☺