To Be A World Class Leader In Skills Development Of Manpower Resources
Develop Skilled (K-Workers) And Competitive Manpower Resources.
– Assess Training Requirements
– Develop, Approve And Revise The National Skills Standard
– Implement The National Training Certification Programmes
– Promote Skills Training Systems
– Assist And Enhance Skills Proficiency Of Individuals, And
– Guide Learning / Research Programmes Related To Skills Training.
– Coordinate and control the implementation of training skills to produce for K-Workers jobs and recognition at national and international.
– Researching and developing job competency standards and expertise to improve the ongoing quality of skilled human resources expert to contribute to economic growth.