Hospital Kajang located in Kajang Town, Hulu Langat district, Selangor, about 30km southeast of Kuala Lumpur. The Hospital Kajang is known to have existed since 1880, as a single old small wooden house. Today the hospital has many modern building blocks added gradually in 1970’s to 1990’s. One of its oldest 4 story building block was built in 1910 and still in used until now.
With the moto ‘We Are Ready to Help’ the hospital objectives are:
- To providing a quality and efficient Medical Expert Services that also meet consumer needs.
- To ensure that treatment services are given through applicable standards.
- To enhance professional skills through training and continuous learning.
- To establish a continuous monitoring system to enhance service delivery.
- To provide a comfortable and secure care & treatment services to the people.