Hidayah Centre was established in 2005 as a shelter and support for reverts (convert to Muslim). In 2012, Hidayah Centre was officially registered under Prime Minister Department as Hidayah Centre Foundation. Their missions are :
• Give protection to reverts.
• Assist in strengthening the faith of reverts, knowledge, understanding and practice of Islam.
• Guiding and sympathise and provide assistance to reverts, their families and communities.
• Provide information to eliminate doubts and misunderstandings about Islam among non-Muslims and new Muslims, their family and their community.
• Get support and contributions from the community.
Download Vector Logo of Hidayah Centre Foundation