Royal Selangor Club, founded in 1884, started out as a tiny wooden building with an “attap” roof. It was later redesigned in the Tudor style. The Main Club house, fondly known as “The Spotted Dog”, was located at the “Padang”, now known as Dataran Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur, where cricket matches and other sports events were once held. The Club was granted a royal charter by DYMM Sultan Selangor in 1984 and thereafter known as Kelab DiRaja Selangor (Royal Selangor Club). The Club has since expanded to the prime residential district of Bukit Kiara with the opening of the Royal Selangor Club’s Kiara Sports Annexe by DYMM Seri Paduka Baginda Yang Dipertuan Agong in 1998. RSC has been very objective in providing members with sporting and social facilities that encourage interaction and socialising in a friendly, harmonious and relaxing atmosphere.
Download Vector Logo of Royal Selangor Club
submitted by fqemo