You’re welcome to share your vector logo collections with us, so that we can expand vector logo collections for the community. But it is recommended to check either the logo you wanna share is already available in here, use Search box above if the logo available. If not proceed these steps below..
There 2 steps to share Vector files here:
Upload your vector file in our V. Forum, register there (if you’re new) & check your email to activate forum membership. (You can choose to use your own server / website to upload the vector files, just copy the URL and go to step 2.)
- Follow the tutorial there How To Upload in V.Forum (login to view it)
- Once you successfully upload there, Copy the Download Page URL address
- back here in V. Logo to make post of the uploaded file..
Post the logo’s Image, Info & paste the Download (URL) link in here – V. Logo site.
- Register if you’re our new contributor
- After you login, you will be on the Dashboard, go to > Posts > Add New
- and follow this tutorial images below..
The 3rd image above is the standard to be follow. After you click the ‘Submit for Review‘, we will approve (Publish) your post via your username. Success..
- As a new registered member, your status is Contributor – you can make new post, but cannot publish (we will review your first post before we publish it).
- Once we satisfy with your post (following the standard), then we upgrade your status to Author, you can publish your next post yourself.
Your Post will be up on V. Logo front page & will be updated to our facebook page, (make sure your’e already Liked our fb page to get new logo update directly on your facebook wall).
When we upgrade your status from Contributor to ‘Author‘, you will have more features and can Publish your new post yourself.
Before you proceed, please understand our rules:
- Do not post unrelated contents / spam / marketing / promo, etc. Respect other authors, contributors, users..
- Only vector logo / vector graphic (hi-res PSD logo also accepted but not recommended)
- We might modify your post to our standard or we might delete it if we found you make unrelated post