The latest Adobe Printing Guide version CS6 for designers, advertising agency, printing and creative industries is a must have printing guide book especially for Adobe design apps users. This free 149 pages ebook by Adobe Design Center focus on mostly used Adobe apps for design and printing production which are:
- PDF Creation – in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & Acrobat
- InDesign CS6 – New Features, Preparing InDesign Documents for Output, Working With a Book File, etc.
- Photoshop CS6 – New Features, Color Mode, Image Format, Printing from Photoshop
- Illustrator CS6 – New Features, Live Effects, Complex File, Examining Customer Files, Forensic Tools, Printing from illustrator, etc.
- Acrobat X Pro – Improved Features, Overprint Preview, Print Production Tools, Editing PDF Files, many more.
“While this document is focused on the needs and requirements of printers, it is also useful for production artists who are preparing files for print” – Adobe
What This Guide Is Intended to Do
This guide serves as both a detailed technical reference for handling Creative Suite 6 files from your customers, and as a training tool for your staff. For example, this guide will introduce you to forensic tools, such as the Overprint Preview option in Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat X Pro, as well as the Output Preview function in Acrobat, all of which are invaluable in highlighting potential problems. The earlier you can pinpoint problems in a job, the less expensive and complicated they are to rectify.
Go get the Adobe Creative Suite Printing Guide
Latest posts by vectorism (see all)
- Best Free Video Editing Software Without Watermark For PC - 27 Aug 2019
- Beautiful Ramadan Calligraphy Vectors Free To Download - 9 May 2019
- 5 Ways Great Images Improve Sales - 12 Apr 2019