Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: postpaid plan to recommend??

Vectorian
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: postpaid plan to recommend??

Quote Originally Posted by keatla View Post
    you will also get into the financial problem no matter is it a new function or an old function. postpaid always like that. it not a problem that is new or old plan. surely will has the extra charge on this and that. i will not choose postpaid because of the charge on the bill.
    you don't ever think that everyone will choose postpaid.. different people has different preference
    if you are rich enough sure no need worry about the financial problem. Postpaid sure affordable for you,right? so don't bother to listen to others
    briefly tell you about the function of Optimiser™..it automatically provides you additional free monthly Internet and voice usage by recognizing customers’ monthly usage behaviour.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by fatthippo View Post
    you don't ever think that everyone will choose postpaid.. different people has different preference
    if you are rich enough sure no need worry about the financial problem. Postpaid sure affordable for you,right? so don't bother to listen to others
    briefly tell you about the function of Optimiser™..it automatically provides you additional free monthly Internet and voice usage by recognizing customers’ monthly usage behaviour.
    Celcom has the new promotion about Celcom First package?? so nice... i like it so much. but i don't know how it work. who can tell me more about this Optimiser??

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

so many advantages can get from new Celcom FIRST with Optimiser™. i think i want to sign up this plan. thanks all for spending time to share about postpaid and prepaid.

+ Reply to Thread